Weekly Events Calendar
Thursday, September 21
- San Tomas and Monroe Neighborhood Park and Community Garden Groundbreaking—2380 Monroe St., Santa Clara 95051. 4-5 p.m. 408-615-3140
Friday, September 22
- Book Signing and Q&A with Dr. Partha Nandi: Books Inc.—2712 Augustine Dr. #120, Santa Clara. Book: Ask Dr. Nandi 5 Steps to Becoming Your Own Health Hero. 7-8:30 p.m.
Saturday, September 23
- Back to School Ice Cream Dance Party: Central Park Library—Redwood Room. 2-4 p.m. Register at sccldanceparty.eventbrite.com.
- Illusive’s Batman Day: Illusive Comics & Games—1270 Franklin Mall, Santa Clara. 10 a.m.-7 p.m. This is a costume event. Attendees receive one free comic.
Sunday, September 24
- Agents of Change Mental Health Summit: Santa Clara University—Locatelli Student Activity Center. 1-6 p.m. Free Event. RSVP: www.eventbrite.com/e/aoc-mental-health-summit-tickets-37352844363?aff=es2
Monday, September 25
- University of California Admissions Workshop: Santa Clara City Library—Redwood Room. 7-8 p.m. For grades 9-12 and their parents. Register: scclucadmissions.eventbrite.com.
Tuesday, September 26
- City Council & Stadium Authority Meeting: City Hall Council Chambers. 7 p.m.
Wednesday, September 27
- Librarian’s Guide to Surviving the Apocalypse: Central Park Library—Margie Edinger Room. 7-8 p.m.