Weekly Events Calendar
Thursday, August 17
- Throwback Thursday by the Pool: Mariani’s Inn & Restaurant—2500 El Camino Real, Santa Clara. 6-8 p.m.
Friday, August 18
- Julie Hughes Exhibition Reception: Triton Museum of Art. 6-8 p.m. The exhibit runs until October 29.
Saturday, August 19
- Art on the Lawn: Harris Lass Museum—1889 Market St., Santa Clara. 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Free event. harrislass.org/index_files/Page7098.htm
- Island Waves Hawaiian Night: Santa Clara Dance— 1303 Fremont St., Santa Clara. Free waltz lesson with admission at 6:30 p.m. Hawaiian dress admired, but not required.
Sunday, August 20
- Santa Clara Kids Triathlon: Starts at the International Swim Center—2625 Patricia Dr., Santa Clara. Ages 4-15. Limited spots available. Visit website for more information and updates: www.bayareakidstriseries.org/santa-clara-kids-triathlon/
Monday, August 21
- Solar Eclipse Peak: 10:15 a.m.
- Solar Eclipse Viewing Party: Central Park—Parkside Entrance. 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Solar Eclipse Viewing Party: SCU—on the Vari Hall lawn. 9-11 a.m.
Tuesday, August 22
- City Council Meeting: City Hall—Council Chambers. 7 p.m.
Wednesday, August 23
- Le Marché Santana Row Farmers Market—377 Santana Row, San Jose. 4-8 p.m. This is a weekly event.