Weekly Events Calendar
Thursday, October 26
- Halloween Party: Triton Museum of Art. 6-8 p.m. Tricks, treats, and art activities. Dressing up is encouraged!
- Haunted Howl-o-ween Party: Wag Hotels—2000 Duane Ave., Santa Clara. 6-8 p.m. Kids 18-years-old and under are free. Tickets on Eventbrite: $15-20. Costume contest, trick-or-treating, and adoptable dogs.
- Island Breeze West Coast 2017 Tour—SCU Music & Dance Recital Hall—114 Franklin St., Santa Clara. 6 p.m. Tickets: $40. www.honeebeeproductions.com
Friday, October 27
- “Jack and the Beanstalk”: Community Recreation Center—969 Kiely Blvd., Santa Clara. Tickets: $6 for kids and $12 for adults. See website for dates, times, and tickets.
Saturday, October 28
- Halloween ComicFest: Illusive Comics & Games—1270 Franklin Mall, Santa Clara. 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Free comics and treats and a costume contest with prizes for all entries.
Sunday, October 29
- Zombie Apocalypse Survival Workshop: Davenriche European Martial Artes—3266 De La Cruz Blvd., Santa Clara. 3-7 p.m. Tickets: $80-90. swordfightingschool.com/SocialSite/zombie-workshop
Monday, October 30
- NASA Astronaut Jose Hernandez Presentation: Mission College Gym—3000 Mission College Blvd., Mission College. 6-8:30 p.m.
Tuesday, October 31
- Halloween Costume Parade & Crafts: Central Park Library. 10:30 a.m.-12 p.m. Ages 0-5.
- Children’s Halloween Party: YAC—2450 Cabrillo Ave., Santa Clara. 3-6 p.m. Pre-kindergarten-5th grade. Free Event.
Wednesday, November 1
- Music @ Noon The Capulets and Montagues: SCU Music Recital Hall—500 El Camino Real, Santa Clara. 12 p.m.