Weekly Events Calendar
Thursday, August 31
- Santa Clara International Swim Center, Community Recreation Center, and International Swimming Hall of Fame Community Meetings (1 of 4 meetings): City Hall Council Chambers. 5:45- 8 p.m. 408-615-2260.
Friday, September 1
- First Friday Pro Blues Jam, Hosted by Bob Gonzalez: Woodhams Sports Lounge—4475 Stevens Creek Blvd., Santa Clara. 9 p.m.-1 a.m. No cover.
Saturday, September 2
- Mommy & Me Spa Day: Northside Branch Library. Ages 3-5: 10:30-11:30 a.m. Ages 6-8: 2-3 p.m. Eventbrite registration required. Bring your own nail polish. 408-615-5500.
Sunday, September 3
- Village Resting presents: “Brunch”: Chromatic Coffee—5237 Stevens Creek Blvd., Santa Clara. 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Menu will be announced on Village Resting’s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/villageresting
Monday, September 4
- Labor Day: “As we celebrate Labor Day, we honor the men and women who fought tirelessly for workers’ rights, which are so critical to our strong and successful labor force.” –Elizabeth Etsy
Tuesday, September 5
- International Swim Center, Community Recreation Center, and International Swimming Hall of Fame Community Meeting (1 of 4 meetings): City Hall Council Chambers. 5:45- 8 p.m. 408-615-2260.
Wednesday, September 6
- St Developers Conference 2017: Santa Clara Convention Center—Mission City Ballroom. 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m. Free event. www.st.com/content/st_com/en/special-events/developers-conference-2017.html