Thursday, November 8
- Dance Night: Santa Clara Senior Center — 1303 Fremont St., Santa Clara. 6:30-10:30 p.m. Admission: $5-$6. Dance lesson included with admission. Light refreshments are served.
- SCU Presents The Cripple of Inishmaan: Santa Clara University’s Louis B. Mayer Theatre — 500 El Camino Real, Santa Clara. Nov. 2-10 Tickets: $10-$20 scupresents.org/performances/mainstage-theatre-cripple-inishmaan
Friday, November 9
- The Santa Clara Players present Exit the Body: Triton Museum. Oct 26 – Nov 17. Tickets: $10-22. santaclaraplayers.org
- Friday Night Live featuring Grupo Folklorico Los Laureles & Mariachi: Community Recreation Center — 969 Kiely Blvd., Santa Clara 7-8:30 p.m. Free Multicultural Family Event.
Saturday, November 10
- Santa Clara University Orchestra presents Launch: Mission Church Santa Clara — 500 El Camino Real, Santa Clara. 7:30–10:30 p.m. Tickets: $10-20 http://scupresents.org/performances/music-department-ensembles-scu-orchestra-launch
Sunday, November 11
- Holiday Wreath and Garland Workshop: Pottery Barn Valley Fair — 2855 Stevens Creek Blvd, Santa Clara. 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. All the materials will be provided. Light refreshments will be served.
Monday, November 12
“How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes!” – Maya Angelou
Tuesday, November 13
- Council and Authorities Concurrent Meeting: City Hall Council Chambers. 7 p.m.
- Ballroom Dancing every Tuesday: Santa Clara Senior Center—1303 Fremont St., Santa Clara. 7:30-10 p.m. Free lessons with admission at 6:30 p.m. Ages 24+. No partner necessary.
Wednesday, November 14
- Senator Wieckowski’s Office Hours: Central Park Library. 3-5 p.m. Walk-ins welcome, but appointments are recommended: 510-794-3900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.