Thank you for signing up
Thank you for signing up for our Weekly News Digest!
NOTE: To ensure you receive our emails, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts or drag emails from the Promotions or Social tab in Gmail to the Primary tab.
If you need detailed instructions on how to do this, please see below:
Can’t find the email in Gmail?
- If you don’t see the email from The Silicon Valley Voice, check in your Promotions, Social or Updates Tab
- Click on it, drag and move it to your Primary Tab
- Next, you will see a message asking, “Do this for future messages from email@example.com?” Select yes.
Add our Email Address in Gmail:
- Click to open the email in Gmail
- Click on the drop-down arrow to the far right, next to the “Reply” button
- Select “Add The Silicon Valley Voice to Contacts List”
- Click on the “More” button again
- Select “Filter messages like these” option
- At the bottom of the search window, click “Create filter with this search”
- Check the box that says “Never send it to Spam”
Add our Email Address in Outlook:
- Open the email in Outlook
- Right-click on the sender’s name, and click “Add to Outlook Contacts”
- Click “Save”
- On the Tools menu, click “Options”
- On the Preferences tab, under E-mail, click “Junk E-mail”
- Click the Safe Senders tab
- Select the “Also trust e-mail from my Contacts” check box