Parents and guardians of SCUSD student are able to pay for their child’s meals online. It is fast and simple and can easily take the place of having to wonder whether a child has money in his/her account and/or sending money to school with their child. To access the online system, please follow these steps:
- Go to the district web site at www.santaclarausd.org
- Click on the Child Nutrition link.
- Click on the MyNutrikids.com link. From this site, you will create an account and add money to your child’s school meal account. All you need is your child’s name, student ID number and district ZIP code, 95051
If you have any questions, please contact Tina Cooley at (408) 423-2152 or firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to use the online prepayment service, a small convenience fee for each transaction will be assessed to cover the bank fees. The convenience fee is $1.75 per deposit transaction. Parents placing money into multiple meal accounts will only be assessed the $1.75 fee once per deposit transaction. Santa Clara Unified School District will not profit from the use of this site.
SCUSD Families can Apply for Free/Reduced meals for their Students Online:
Due to great demand SCUSD is continuing with the online meal application process in the coming school year. Parents found this quicker than paper forms for approval to apply for their Free/Reduced meal program due to the system’s great components. If families were receiving free/reduced meals during the 2011/2012 school year, they will need to renew your application for this school year. Last year’s application will expire on September 28, 2012.
- Available in Spanish and English
- Ability to complete whole form online
- Process ensures you complete all information for quicker processing so your child can start their meals sooner
- Any computer with internet access will work – home, school, business, SCUSD District Office (1889 Lawrence Road, Santa Clara 95051)
- To access this service you can go directly to the online link: https://onlinemealapps.scusd.net
To access this service you can go directly to the online link: https://onlinemealapps.scusd.net If you have any questions, please contact Tina Cooley at (408) 423-2152 or email@example.com. SCUSD highly encourages families to start using this form to apply for the free/reduced meal program.