Weekly Events Calendar
Thursday, December 28
- Nick’s Kitchen & Vegan Donuts: Normandy House Lounge—30 Washington St, Santa Clara. 6:30-9 p.m. Tickets: http://bit.ly/sbvdnicks. $25 at the door.
Friday, December 29
- Central Park Nights with Leomele Hawaiian Dance & Music: Central Park, 969 Kiely Blvd., Santa Clara. 6 p.m. Free event.
Saturday, December 30
- 4th Annual Noon Year’s Eve: Northside Branch Library. 11 a.m.-12 p.m. For all ages. Dress code is semi-formal for kids and parents. No jeans will be allowed. Eventbrite registration is required.
- Muslim Community Association HOPE – Feeding the Homeless: Sunnyvale County Winter Shelter—999 Hamlin Ct, Sunnyvale. 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Sunday, December 31
- New Year’s Eve Bingo Marathon: Vanguard Hall, 1795 Space Park Dr., Santa Clara. Tickets: 3 p.m.-1 a.m. Ages 18+. Tickets: $50. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/new-years-eve-bingo-marathon-celebration-tickets-39494396804
Monday, January 1
Happy New Year!
“Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.”
Tuesday, January 2
- Game Night: Chromatic Coffee—5237 Stevens Creek Bvld., Santa Clara. 6-9 p.m.
Wednesday, January 3
RetroTech – Preserving Memories Project: Central Park Library. 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Please visit http://bit.ly/retrotechcentral to schedule an appointment. Check in at the 2nd Floor Reference Desk.