The following is a list of events happening in Santa Clara and throughout the Silicon Valley.
Thursday, November 22
Happy Thanksgiving from The Weekly
Friday, November 23
- 2018 Christmas in the Park Tree Lighting: Christmas in the Park in San Jose. 6 – 9 p.m. Free Event.
Saturday, November 24
- Between Riverside and Crazy Opening Night: San Jose Stage Company — 490 S 1st St, San Jose. Nov. 21 – Dec. 16. Tickets: $30-$72 for more information call 408-283-7142 or www.thestage.org
- Sunnyvale Department of Public Safety’s Rides for Toys: downtown Macy’s parking lot — 200 West Washington Ave, Sunnyvale. 10 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Children will be treated to rides on a real fire engine. Admission is a new, unwrapped toy.
Sunday, November 25
- 2018 Festival of Lights Parade: State and Main Streets, Los Altos. 6-7:30 p.m.
Monday, November 26
- A Cappella Christmas Concert: Santa Clara University Recital Hall. 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Tuesday, November 27
- Council and Authorities Concurrent Meeting: City Hall Council Chambers. 7 p.m.
- Ballroom Dancing every Tuesday: Santa Clara Senior Center—1303 Fremont St., Santa Clara. 7:30-10 p.m.
Wednesday, November 28
- Dog Training: SVACA — 3370 Thomas Rd, Santa Clara. 6 – 7:15 p.m. Drop-in weekly classes. $159 for 6 lessons. For more information or to register contact Donna at 408-225-6042 or email@example.com.