The following is a list of events happening in Santa Clara and throughout the Silicon Valley.
Thursday, November 1
- Dance Night: Santa Clara Senior Center — 1303 Fremont St., Santa Clara. 6:30-10:30 p.m. Admission: $5-$6. Dance lesson included with admission. Light refreshments are served.
- Job and Resource Fair: Santa Clara Adult Education — 1840 Benton St, Santa Clara. 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Friday, November 2
- Green Light Walk for Homeless Youth Awareness Month: Begins at San Jose’s City Hall Plaza and ends at BWC’s Drop-In Center. 5:30 – 7 p.m.
- Mission Chamber Orchestra: Triton Museum of Art. 6 p.m. The Mission Chamber Orchestra’s preview and open rehearsal of its upcoming concert, featuring guitarist Lily Afshar and selections from Mozart’s “Paris” Symphony Op. 31 in D Major. The music starts at 7:30 p.m. The concert is free, but donations are welcome.
- The Santa Clara Players present Exit the Body: Triton Museum. Oct 26 – Nov 17. Tickets: $10-22. santaclaraplayers.org
- RJJT presents Pinocchio: Santa Clara’s Community Recreation Center. Oct 26 – Nov 4. Tickets: $6-12. www.RJJT.org
- SCU Presents The Cripple of Inishmaan: Santa Clara University’s Louis B. Mayer Theatre — 500 El Camino Real, Santa Clara. Nov. 2-10 Tickets: $10-$20 scupresents.org/performances/mainstage-theatre-cripple-inishmaan
Saturday, November 3
- Mission Chamber Orchestra of San Jose presents “Lost Coast”: Trianon Theatre — 72 N. 5th St., San Jose. 7:30 p.m. Tickets: $10-$25 www.missionchamber.org
Sunday, November 4
- Round Table Discussion with Rep. Ro Khanna: UCSanta Cruz Silicon Valley Campus — 3175 Bowers Ave, Santa Clara. 3:30 – 5 p.m.
Monday, November 5
- Ethics Committee Meeting: City Hall Council Chambers. 6 p.m.
Tuesday, November 6
- Ballroom Dancing every Tuesday: Santa Clara Senior Center — 1303 Fremont St., Santa Clara. 7:30-10 p.m. Free lessons with admission at 6:30 p.m. Ages 24+. No partner necessary.
Wednesday, November 7
- Jose Manuel Gonzales: Apache Mayor of San José: Mission Branch Library. 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.