The following is a list of events happening in Santa Clara and throughout the Silicon Valley. Want to share an event to be featured? Please email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, June 6
- Community Outreach Meeting Regarding Levi’s Stadium Events for 2019: Don Callejon School — 4176 Lick Mill Blvd., Santa Clara. 7 p.m. Hosted by the Santa Clara Police Department. No RSVP is necessary.
- San Jose Stage Company presents MAMMA MIA!: San Jose Stage Company — 490 South 1st St., San Jose. May 29 – July 7. Tickets: $32 – $60 (408) 283-7142 or www.thestage.org
Friday, June 7
- State of Denial: Sunnyvale Theater — 550 E Remington Dr., Sunnyvale. June 7-15 https://www.bayareadrama.company/state-of-denial
- Santa Clara University’s Department of Theatre & Dance present Romeo and Juliet: Louis B. Mayer Theatre. May 31 – June 8. Tickets: $10 – $20 scupresents.org
- Silicon Valley Shakespeare Features All-Female Cast in A Midsummer Night’s Dream: Willow Street Park — 1320 Willow St., San Jose. June 7-23, Thursdays thru Sundays at 7 p.m. Free event. svshakespeare.org/our-season/midsummer2019/
- Fusion: Mission Santa Clara. 7:30 p.m. Tickets: $10 – $20 http://scupresents.org/performances/music-department-ensembles-fusion
- Laughter: Pear Theatre — 1110 La Avenida St., Mountain View. June 7 – 30. Tickets: $15 – $35 www.thepear.org or (650) 254-1148.
Saturday, June 8
- Silicon Valley PRIDE Picnic: Sunnyvale Baylands Park — Bay Breeze Area 2. 12 – 3 p.m. RSVP on Eventbrite. More Info: Sera at email@example.com
- Sunnyvale Art Club annual Sunnyvale Library Show: Sunnyvale Public Library — 665 West Olive Ave., Sunnyvale. June 8 – 9 during Library hours. http://www.sunnyvaleartclub.org
- Fashion in The Park – Summer Fashion Show: Santana Row Park. 2 p.m. Tickets: $50 www.SantanaRow.com.
- The Silicon Valley Modern Home Tour. 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. Tickets: $40 https://mads.ticketbud.com/2019siliconvalley?_ga=2.52630187.2077054793.1559696348-1149554367.1551906370
Sunday, June 9
- Chung Tai Zen Center of Sunnyvale presents Green Action Day: 750 E. Arques Ave., Sunnyvale. 10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Free event. http://ctzen.org/sunnyvale/ (408) 733-0750.
Monday, June 10
- Lunch at the Library: Mission Branch Library — 1098 Lexington St., Santa Clara. Mission Branch Library will offer free healthy lunches for children and teens 18 and under in partnership with the Santa Clara Unified School District, through the USDA Summer Food Service Program. There is no sign-up, application, income verification or identification needed. Lunch will be served every weekday from 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., June 10 – August 2. Meals are served to all children on a first come, first served basis.
Tuesday, June 11
- Sunnyvale City Council Study Session – Review Phase 1 Council Elections Public Input: Sunnyvale City Council Chambers — 456 W. Olive Ave., Sunnyvale. 5:30 p.m. sunnyvaleelections.org
Wednesday, June 12
- Senator Wieckowski Office Hours: Central Park Library. 3 – 5 p.m. Walk-ins are welcome, but appointments are recommended and can be made by calling 510-794-3900 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Santa Clara Planning Commission Meeting: Santa Clara City Hall Council Chambers. 6 p.m. More info.