The following is a list of events happening in Santa Clara and throughout the Silicon Valley. Want to share an event to be featured? Please email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, if you do stop by any of these events, please share your photos and experiences with us.
Thursday, January 24
- 2233 Calle Del Mundo Development Proposal Community Meeting: Central Park Library — Redwood Room. 6 – 7:30 p.m.
- Open House Meeting for Kylli Mixed Use Development Project: Central Park Library — Edinger Room. 6 – 7:30 p.m.
- Santa Clara Unified School Board Meeting: Santa Clara Unified School District Board Room. 6:30 p.m.
Friday, January 25
- Crazy Hilarious Asians – Standup Comedy Featuring Bay Area Asian Comedians: Ding Ding TV — 3350 Scott Blvd., Building 54, Santa Clara. 6:30 – 8 p.m. No drink or food minimum. Tickets: $15-20 on Eventbrite.
Saturday, January 26
- Introduction to Advocacy: Making an Impact at the Local, State and National Level: De Saisset Museum — 500 El Camino Real, Santa Clara. 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Breakfast and lunch will be provided. Tickets: $20 on Eventbrite.
- 2019 Miss Vietnam California – Hoa Hau Áo Dai Pageant: Santa Clara Convention Center — 5001 Great America Pkwy., Santa Clara. 3-7 p.m. Tickets: $30 – $100. (408) 601-0230
- See N Flee: Academy of Self Defense — 3475 Woodward Ave., Santa Clara. 10 a.m. – 11 p.m. Admission: $19 – $29 at asdproshop.com/product/see-n-flee/
Sunday, January 27
- National Seed Swap Day: Charles Street Gardens — 433 Charles St., Sunnyvale. 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. charlesstreetgardens.org/csg/events/
Monday, January 28
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee Meeting: City Hall Council Chambers. 4 – 6 p.m.
Tuesday, January 29
- Council and Authorities Concurrent Meeting: City Hall Council Chambers. 7 p.m.
Wednesday, January 30
- Poetry Reading and Signing: Tim J. Myers Date: Central Park Library — Redwood Room. 7 – 8 p.m. Copies of the book will be available for sale, and Myers will be available after the program for book signing. Seating is first-come, first-served.