Coldplay will be performing at Levi’s Stadium on Sunday, May 15 at 7 p.m. Approximately 50,000 attendees are expected. Event information can be found on the Levi’s Stadium website at www.levisstadium.com
- Heavy traffic and delays are anticipated on major thoroughfares leading to and from the stadium, including Highways 101, 237, 880, Lawrence Expressway, Great America Parkway and San Tomas Expressway, as a result of the event. Expect increased traffic to begin around 4 p.m. and continue through the conclusion of the event and its egress (estimated end time is 11 p.m.);
- Tasman Drive will be closed from Convention Center Circle to Centennial / Marie P DeBartolo Way on Sunday, May 15 beginning at 1:30 a.m. and will remained closed through the conclusion of the event;
- The offramp slipway from eastbound Tasman Drive to Stars and Stripes Drive will be closed except for train station, Youth Soccer park and Gold Lot 1-5 users, and will remained closed through the conclusion of the event;
- Stadium-goers are encouraged to take public transportation. For public transportation information contact Valley Transportation Authority, ACE/Capitol Corridor heavy rail or CalTrain;
- If you are driving a personal vehicle, input your address for step-by-step directions to each lot. Note, other map programs and/or apps may not take road closures into consideration;
Do Not Park in Residential Neighborhoods
- Parking lots will open at 4 p.m. Pre-paid parking passes can be purchased at www.levisstadium.com. Please note, ADA parking is available in Red Lot 1 and Green Lot 1. Additional information regarding accessible parking is available parking is available at https://www.levisstadium.com/plan-your-visit/ada-parking/
- Stadium gates open at 5 p.m.;
- For this event, guests using a rideshare service should use Green 1 West for drop-off and Red Lot 7 for pick-up;
- Complimentary bicycle valet service is located in Red Lot 1 and Green Lot 1 as overflow lots. Bicycle valet will be open 3.5 hours prior to the event through 1 hour upon completion of the Levi’s Stadium event. Bicycle Routes leading to Levi’s Stadium are accessible from the following trails and/or roadways: San Tomas Aquino Creek Trail, John W. Christian Greenbelt Trail/Prescott, Guadalupe River Trail, Great America Parkway, Lafayette Street, Tasman Drive/Great Mall Parkway/Capital Avenue and North First Street. Bicycle traffic on the San Tomas Aquino Creek Trail will be diverted in order to ensure the integrity of the stadium’s security perimeter;
- No parking will be allowed on Tasman Drive on Sunday, May 15;
- No parking will be allowed on the clearly marked posted section of Lick Mill Boulevard on Sunday, May 15;
- Residents should allow additional time for travel and may consider taking alternate routes to and from their homes;
- The City of Santa Clara Traffic Engineering Department has made traffic cameras available to help individuals make travel decisions based on road conditions;
- To reduce traffic in residential neighborhoods, the Santa Clara Police Department will have personnel at the following intersections:
– Lafayette Street and Calle de Primavera
– Lafayette Street and Hogan Drive
– Agnew Road and Lakeshore Drive
– Agnew Road and Cheeney Street
– Wilcox Avenue and Gianera Street (egress only)
At approximately 4 p.m. Fairway Glen Drive and Eisenhower Drive will be restricted to event related parking on the east side of Lafayette Street. Residents will be encouraged to use Hogan Drive or Calle de Primavera for access to their street(s).
During this same timeframe, Bassett Street, Davis Street, Fillmore Street and Lake Santa Clara Drive will be restricted to event related parking to the west of Lafayette Street. Residents will be encouraged to use Cheeney Street and Lakeshore Drive for access to their street(s);
- Everyone is encouraged to read the message boards and follow the instructions of police personnel and private security;
- Be observant and monitor your environment. If you notice suspicious objects or observe suspicious behavior, report this information to local law enforcement immediately;
- Due to the day and time of this event, as well as the need to use slow-moving equipment or other barriers to perform event set-up, for safety reasons the San Tomas Aquino / Saratoga Creek Trail will close at 3 p.m. on Sunday, May 15. Ticketed pedestrians and bicyclists will be able to use the Creek Trail to access the stadium for this event beginning at approximately 4 p.m.
Non-ticketed bicyclists exit the Levi’s Stadium parking lot at the intersection of Convention Circle/Tasman Drive and would reconnect with the San Tomas Aquino Creek Trail immediately north of Tasman Drive. Alternatively, northbound non-ticketed bicyclists will be rerouted via Agnew Road, Lakeshore Drive, Gianera Street, the VTA Great America Train Station Parking lot, Stars and Stripes Drive, Temporary Road/Stars and Stripes Extension, Great America Parkway, and then back to the San Tomas Aquino Creek Trail.
Non-ticketed pedestrians will be rerouted via Agnew Road, Mission College Boulevard, Great America Parkway past the Santa Clara Convention Center, and then back to the San Tomas Aquino Creek Trail.
It remains a priority of the City to return the creek trail to normal operations as soon as possible following the event for use by trail enthusiasts.
- Please help us keep the creek and trail litter free.It should be noted that all undercrossings may be subject to periodic closures during the rainy seasons when they are inundated by the water levels in the creek. For information on closures of the trail for maintenance or weather, call (408) 615-3080;
- Do Not Drink and Drive
- Levi’s Stadium prohibits all bags, backpacks and other carriers from being brought into the stadium with the following exceptions:- NFL approved clear plastic bag (12″ x 6″ x 12″)
– One-gallon clear plastic Ziplock type bag
– Small clutch bag (the size of an adult hand, 4.5″ x 6.5″)
In addition, all approved bags are subject to inspection upon entry and are subject to additional inspections within the stadium. More information about the bag policy is available online;
- Levi’s Stadium promotes an environment where guests can enjoy their game-day experience. Guest are encouraged to immediately report violations of the stadium Code of Conduct using one of the following methods:
– Contact stadium ushers, security personnel or law enforcement officer;
– Text “SUPPORT” to 573-549-4357(HELP) with description of issue and location, or;
– Call Guest Services Office at (408) 579-4600
- Counterflow is planned in the north and southbound direction to assist with exiting the parking lots following the event from approximately 10 p.m.- 12:00 a.m. This will affect Highway 237 at Great America Parkway; the highway off-ramps will be closed. In addition, Great America Parkway will be closed northbound from Highway 101 and southbound from Highway 237. Please be patient and follow all written and verbal instructions to assist with a smooth egress;
- California’s Great America theme park will be open from 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. on Sunday, May 15. As a result, there will be additional traffic in the area;
- To better serve our Northside residents and businesses, the Santa Clara Police Department is enhancing its services by having a staff member answer the non-emergency, stadium-related incident phone line, (408) 615-2280. During event hours, a staff member will answer the phone line in an effort to provide immediate service. Traditional methods of reaching SCPD should be utilized for any emergency or non-stadium, non-emergency situations. Refer to the chart below for resources. Please do not use social media to report issues requiring police, fire or medical response; it is not monitored regularly.
|9-1-1||Emergency situations, such as fire, burglary in progress, fight or display of weapons, medical condition is life or limb threatening, sounds of breaking glass, gunshots or screaming, strange odor coming from a house or building, traffic accident with injuries, suspicious person (e.g. loitering, cruising streets repeatedly, peering into house/car window), etc.|
|(408) 615-5580||Non-emergency situations, such as noise (e.g. loud party, barking dog), drunk in public, vandalism, graffiti, traffic accident without injuries, etc.|
|(408) 615-2280||Stadium non-emergency phone line during event hours, such as a vehicle blocking a driveway, alcoholic beverages in City parks, rideshare vehicles double parked on roadways, individuals conducting themselves inappropriately, event-related noise, garbage, etc.
During non-event hours, callers will be directed to a phone tree to leave a message.
|Mobile app to submit, track and view nearby service requests.
Submissions will be responded to during normal business hours.